i was making a lot of mistakes and then my archery instructor said:
“you make mistakes because you’re focusing on the target and not on your actions”
and i was like woah
thanks for giving me the best life advice i’ve ever gotten
guys just think about how applicable this is to EVERYFUCKINGTHING
“25 things i wish i realized while i was still in highschool”
- That zit on your cheek literally does not matter
- Skipping class one time will not ruin your entire life
- The boy you’re trying so hard to impress will mean nothing to you in a year
- Bring coffee to school and ignore people who make fun of it
- Bring a snack, too. Don’t care if people hear you eating in class.
- Being popular isn’t and will never be something that seriously defines who you are
- Appreciate your teachers
- Doing/not doing drugs doesn’t make you cooler than anyone else.
- Neither does drinking
- Talk to the kid sitting alone; even though it may not change your life it could drastically change theirs
- Participate in school events
- Wear sweatpants everyday
- Or wear a dress everyday
- Wear whatever makes you comfortable
- Nobody will laugh at you if you sit alone at your lunch table for five minutes
- Utilize the library
- Don’t wait 20 minutes to text someone back just to seem cool
- Tell your friends how much you love them
- Cherish your free textbooks… seriously
- Help confused freshmen, be nice to them. Remember how much you would have appreciated it a couple years ago
- Compliment the other girls in the bathroom
- That fight you had with your mom really isn’t that big of a deal
- It’s okay to cry
- Don’t let your desire for a romantic relationship stop you from forming platonic relationships
- Remember that life does go on
Friendly reminder that the Death Eaters had a seating chart.
Like, they all had specific spots in the circle and when some of them were missing they left spaces for those people because they knew exactly where their spots…
Don’t forget we have to wake up Green Day tomorrow.
Ok just a reminder to everyone: If you’re planning on tweeting billie joe armstrong “wake up” or something tomorrow, DON’T. The song is about his father’s death and so it’s really personal and treating it like a joke isn’t the right thing to do. Plus he’s asked so many times for people to stop and no one listens so yeah. Please don’t do that.
Shout-out to childhood…
You were the greats. We miss you.
I WATCHED EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE.
I watched mostly cartoons when I was younger
nothing’s really changed
I still watch all of those cartoons
Fucking Sagwa and Chalk Zone… cant believe i forgot those two!!!
IVE BEEN TRYING FOR 5000 YEARS TO REMEMBER WHAT SAGWA WAS CALLED OMF
To anyone who thinks Teen Titans is a silly cartoon meant for children
This character witnessed the murder of his parents:
This character was traded away as a slave:
This character was mutilated and had his body replaced with prosthetics:
This character survived a deadly illness, then watched his parents die:
And this character was molested:
You’re just kidding yourselves if you think Teen Titans is a silly cartoon meant just for kids.
Former Marine turned photographer Joel Parés’ series Judging America used real people dressed as stereotypes to remind us to not judge a person based on their tattoos, clothing, ethnicity, profession, or sexual orientation, but on their merits.
Husain Abdullah received an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for praying on Monday. [Yahoo]
This is probably going to be a big deal tomorrow. The NFL can’t do anything right this year.
it is a big deal, how many times has tebow kneeled down? Has he ever been penalized? No. Bullshit. Then they have the audacity to be calling it excessive celebration, screw the NFL. Let a white Christian male kneel down and protect his ass, create a movement and call it tebowing, but once a Black Muslim Male does it, it’s flagged. IT’S ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTIL IT’S NO LONGER INVOLVING A WHITE CHRISTIAN MALE BUT RATHER A BLACK MUSLIM. LOAD OF B.S.